roxana...
1, 1, 1,Please, Cat, Run!
One, one, onePlease, cat, run!Two, two, two,The dog is after you,Three, three, three,Three birds on a tree,Four, four, four,Four cats on the floor!
1, 2 Button My Shoe!
1, 2, Button my shoe,3, 4, Knock on the door,5, 6, Pick up the sticks,7, 8, Lay them straight,9, 10, Good fat hen!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Once I Caught A Fish Alive
A: One, two, three, four, five,Once I caught a fish alive,Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,Then I let it go again.- B: Why did you let it go?- A: Because it bit my finger, so.- B: Which finger did it bite?- A: The little finger on the right.
1, 2, 3, 4, Come In, Please, And Shut The Door!
One, two, three, four,Come in, please, and shut the door.Five, six, seven, eight,It's time for school; you're very late.Nine, ten, nine, ten,Don't be late for school again.
Now Will You Count To 2?
Now will you Count to 2?- 1, 2!Count to three,Just like me:- 1, 2, 3!Count to 8,Don't be late!- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!Count to nine!- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!That is fine!And we then,Count to ten!- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!
1, 2, 3, I Love Coffee
1, 2, 3, I love coffeeAnd Billy loves tea.How good it can be:1, 2, 3, I love coffeeAnd Billy loves tea.
Good Morning, Dear Teacher!
- Good morning, dear teacher!- Good morning! How are you?- We are all very happyTo say: 'Hello' to you!
Happy Family
Mother and father are very happy,You see,They have a big son,And a daughter, me!
I Want To Be A Worker
I want to be a workerIn a toy factory,To make beautiful toysFor all my family.
Let Us Try To Be Polite
Let us try to be polite,In everything we do,Remember always to say 'Please!'And don't forget 'Thank you!'
What Are You Going To Be?
What are you going to be?What are you going to be?I shall be a sailor,That's the life for me!What are you going to be?What are you going to be?I shall be a soldier,That's the life for me!
Where Are You Going, My Pretty Maid?
A: - Where are you going, my pretty maid?B: - I'm going a milking, Sir, she said,A: - May I come with you, my pretty maid?B: - You're kindly welcome, Sir, she said,A: - What is your father, my pretty maid?B: - My father's a farmer, Sir, she said.A: - What is our fortune, my pretty maid?B: - My face is my fortune, sir, she said!A: - Then I can't marry you, my pretty maid!B: - NOBODY ASKED YOU, SIR! she said.
Pussycat, Pussycat, How Are You?
A: Pussycat, pussycat, how are you?B: Pussycat, pussycat, fine, thank you!B: Pussycat, pussycat, how are you?A: Pussycat, pussycat, fine, thank you!
Pussy-cat, Pussy-cat, Where Have You Been?
A: - Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, where have you been?B: - I've been to London to look at the Queen.A: - Pussycat, pussycat, what did you do there?B: - I frightened a little mouse under her chair!
A Cure For A Little Cat
A: - Who's that ringing at the front door bell?B: - Meow, meow, meow,I'm a little cat and I'm not very well!Meow, meow, meow,A: - Then put your nose in this Dish of mutton fat,'Cause this is the wayTo cure a little cat!
A Pussy-cat's Dream
A: - Pussy-cat, pussy-cat,As you satOn the mat,Did you dream,Of a mouseOr a big rat?B: - Oh, no! Not so!For I always dreamOf a bowl Full of creamAnd a dishFull of fish!
The Lost Mittens
- Oh, mother dear! Oh, mother dear!Come here! Come here!For we have lost our mittens!- Lost your mittens?- You naughty kittens!- Then you'll have no pie!!
Little Mouse
A: Little mouse, little mouse,Where is your little house?B: Here is the door,Under the floor!
Mice, Mice - They're Everywhere!
Mice, mice - they're everywhere!They're on the table and under my chair.Mice, mice - at half past twoI saw one sitting in my shoe.Mice, mice - running alongMy garden wall, singing a song.Mice, mice - just last weekI found them playing hide and seek.Mice, mice - on Tuesday morning,I saw one in my cupboard, yawning.Mice, mice - beside my bed,I felt one jump over my head!Mice, mice - oh, why don't youGo and live in North Peru?
Little Puppy
Now I have a little puppyWho can do some funny tricks:He jumps to play with me,He runs after sticks.
Hickety - Pickety
Hickety - Pickety, my black hen,She lays eggs for gentlemen,Sometimes nine and sometimes ten,Hickety - Pickety, my black hen,
Humpty - Dumpty,
Humpty - Dumpty sat on a wall,Humpty - Dumpty had a great fallAll the king's horses and all the king's menCouldn't put Humpty - Dumpty together again!
Jerry Hall
Jerry Hall,He is so small, A rat could eat him, Hat and all.
Little Bird, Look At Me!
A: - Little bird, little bird, Look at me!I have a bird-house,Oh, come and see!B: - Little boy, little boy,Under the tree,I like this house,Give it to me!
My Poor Elephant
My poor elephant,Is so fat,He cannot wearHis Sunday hat!
Teddy Bears, Teddy Bears,
Teddy bears, teddy bears,Turn aroundTouch the groundSwitch off the lightAnd say 'Good-night!'
The Little Bird
Once I saw a little birdHoping: hop, hop, hopAnd I cried: - Little bird,Will you stop, stop, stop?I was going to the windowTo say: How do you do?But he shook his little tailAnd away he flew.
The Piggy - Wigs
We are happy brother pigs,We are happy piggy - wigs,We have time to jump and playWe are happy all the day!
Blue Is The Sea
Blue is the sea,Green is the grass,White are the clouds,As they slowly pass.
Butterfly, Where Do You Fly?
Butterfly, butterfly,Where do you fly,So quick and so high,In the blue, blue sky?
Little Moon
Little moon, little star,You are so far,You are so high,Come to us, sit and sing,You will get a golden ring.
Rain On The Green Grass
Rain on the green grass,And rain on the tree,Rain on the house top,But not on me!
Seasons
Spring is green,Summer is bright,Autumn is yellow,Winter is white.
Snow, Snow, Thick, Thick Snow
Snow, snow, thick, thick snow,Wintertime's here, you know,While the temperature's low.
The Sun Is Up!
The sun is up,The sky is blue,Quickly get up,Go to the zoo,To feed the kangaroo!
The Town
The streets go up,The streets go downAnd in and outAbout the town.And in the streetsThe buses run,Two by two,Or one by one.
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are,Up, above the world, so high,Like a diamond in the sky!Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are!
Up Is The Ceiling
Up is the ceiling,Down is the floor,Here is the window,There is the door!
Etichete: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment